J.L Industrial Machine Shop, Inc
PRECISION QUALITY AND SERVICE
Inspection flow chart
The following is a description of the inspection procedure used in our company
a) Material Received.
- Review dimensions and the type of material, to verify
compliance with specifications.
- If rejected, send it back to the company
- If complete continue to next step
- Each work has an inspection report and a drawing
This report is made by the operator. ( see Inspection Process link )
- If the piece has all the specifications, process continues.
- If not, the operator reworks it, or it is rejected.
-All the dimensions and specifications goes in final report ( see Inspection Process link )
- If the piece have all the specifications correctly is accepted
- If not, is rejected.
PRODUCT PACKING AND SHIPPING
Packing and shipping is according to client's request